HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Share | 

My Goodbye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simsyfreak
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Mistress Lalani

PostSubject: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:57 am

Sad I'm Sorry
Sad For the way I left and for leaving without saying anything to any one!
I left because a few people and I don't see eye to eye No and I don't want anymore drama than there already is. I want to be somewhere that I don't see all talk no action. Evil or Very Mad There are a few who don't fall into this category and I have or will talk to you soon. I don't like feeling like I am the only one out there. Someone made a big huff about at least acknowledging when someone dies and this same person sat by and ignored other players request for help. I wan’t to be where people actually watch out for each other and not just themselves.
If you would like to talk to me about this more PM me
Mistress Lalani
Alt Lalas Pet

PS DM I will talk to you as well as soon as I see you on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilwing
LoD Mom

Number of posts : 327

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:23 am

*waves bye* sorry you had a problem...I rarely ever got to see you online at all so I didn't really get to know you....but, it is never a good thing to be where you are not happy and if moving on is what it takes then so be it..*hugs*.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
Iaello
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 176

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:36 am

Sorry you feel LoD isnt the guild you want. I know of the issue you are refering to and as a guild we have addressed it a good deal in the short time since it was brought to the surface. I have never heard you speak of it as a problem though. scratch

I wish you the best of luck in you future time in AE and hope you will find SOUL a better guild.

Hugs cheers

/Iaello

"No, he's not my boy, but I love him like a son"

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:54 pm

Those problems you talk about burned me out trying to fix. Thats why I took a break.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenet
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 8

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Kenet

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Odd... hard knowin there is an issue, if ya dont care to discuss it... Me thinks its just a lame excuse to leave LoD an join SOUL. If the guild wasnt right fer ya.. say so.. simple.. an to the point...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s10.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=41319
Relie
LoD Scout

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Lanani -

I think you are a great lady, but Cally and Copper left, so why wouldn't you? I know they are your friends and you're close to them. So why not just say that? You joined LoD because they were here. You never said you were having issues. I know Cally and Copper were.

I'm sorry that LoD was not the guild for you, and wish you best of luck in the future and in AE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
simsyfreak
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 3

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Mistress Lalani

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:53 pm

you all keep saying that i never said anything about having issues thats part of the problem I have said thing and got no responce from alot of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilwing
LoD Mom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:19 pm

its all a moot point now I reckon and not even worth trying to rehash...bit late for all of it. May you find what you are looking for...have a good one and be safe.
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm

simsyfreak wrote:
you all keep saying that i never said anything about having issues thats part of the problem I have said thing and got no responce from alot of you

My apologies then. I have not seen you say anything. I wasn't here last week as I spent most of the week sick. I'm not here during the day either. I know I didn't see you for a while in game, but that just could mean we were on at different times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
Cally
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 5

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Cally

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Just a small comment directed at those few who've been upset with me.

I didn't leave to make you angry, I left to make me happy. Why does that make me a traitor to LoD and somehow less worth your time? If we got along before, why can't we get along now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilwing
LoD Mom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:09 am

Who is angry you left? Who has called you traitor?
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:11 am

Cally wrote:
Just a small comment directed at those few who've been upset with me.

I didn't leave to make you angry, I left to make me happy. Why does that make me a traitor to LoD and somehow less worth your time? If we got along before, why can't we get along now?

I dont think you realize and because of that are able to appreciate fully how much help you really got. You came to LoD as a newbie. You are highlevel now. Pretty much fostered in LoD.

Im not saying that you are the only person Ive been helping out, but you are one of them Ive tried to help out. Tried so hard and so much that I burned myself out. As I said, not just on you. This is a process that has been going on for months when it comes to me. To get everything working as it should.. Issues here and unhappy guildmates there.

Never enough. Should be my new motto.

Until most recently. The past few weeks or something. Ive finally began to see a change for the positive. As also Lilwing are mentioning here and there in her posts. But you are saying there is still a problem? Ok. Then you choose to, again, detag instead of trying to deal with the problem. By the way, I thought it was solved by now when it comes to you. Im quoting yourself from the guildchat here "I dont feel ignored anymore." Huk replied "1 down 3 to go" on that.

Not saying that we cant get along in the future. But it will not be as guildmates. Im first and foremost there, for my guildmates. When I come back to this game that is.. Dont see when that will happen though. As a thought of AE just make me shrug now. Its not fun, at all. So I dont play.

As I said to Lalani earlier in this thread. "Have fun." Because thats what a game is supposed to be all about. You should do whatever it takes to make the game funny for you. Im having fun playing Heroes V at the moment.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iaello
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 176

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:22 am

Cally, maybe you are posting here because of some issue outside this subject, I don't know. Nowhere in this post or these replies are anyone upset with you or you leaving LoD. Noone has said here you have made them angry and noone has called you a traitor. But, as I began with, maybe you are addressing something compleatly different than what this post deals with.

When you detagged from LoD the first time, I felt we had lost something good. This second time, I'm just abit relieved because I have been more and more unable to understand the critique you have made towards the other members and how this guild functions; the guild hunts and the help of others in need or with quests, and fact is I don't want to use more enery trying to fix something that IMO isnt broken.

I've made a post in this discussion section earlier today (Just a thought about this game/guild). If you read there you will see I totally agree with you when you say your reason to choose guild must be to satisfy yourself. I wouldnt do it differently myself and I sure dont expect anyone else to do so. You choose guild to make yourself happy, where you think you will find most people you like to hang out with ingame, where you find people who has similar goals as to what you have yourself; talk, hunt, go for bosses, tradeskill. Hopefully you will find that in SOUL.

I say, good luck, enjoy the game, hope you will find what you are looking for, and thats what I hear most of the other members say aswell. There isnt a problem.

"No, he's not my boy, but I love him like a son"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye   

Back to top Go down

My Goodbye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1