HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Share | 

Introduction Kablam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kablam
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Introduction Kablam   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:23 am

Hello all,

Figured I'd put a little introduction page here. I started playing this game about roughly 6 years ago (maybe more, maybe less) on the Primordia server. I was so addicted to this game that back then, all I could think about was AE. But, since I was young and had no option to pay for the subscriptions, I made about 20 accounts, until I finally figured out a way to get subscribed. So, I hunted, talked with people and had a great fun time in legends, and joined LoD later.

LoD was and is still a great guild to be in, I hunted Artraxis, The Spore Summoner, Yesoth etc with them. Yes, I've definitely had great times. Until all of a sudden, a friend of mine started playing WoW. He gave me one of those 10-day trial cards, and I was sold. I never got so addicted to a game, and quit AE for WoW. Now, 3 years later, I am back, noticing a LOT changed (SoC expansion, ToF, houses, boats..) which made me quite confused. But with the help of LoD I've been able to get back on track and I'm now hunting with great fun again.

This might get complicated though, as most of you have read, I did give my account to Grant. So technically, I'm playing on his account. I don't know if he still plays though, but if he does we might need to talk about it, sooner or later...

Furthermore, my name is Wesley, I am 17 years old and I am currently following an education to become a Desk Top Publisher. I enjoy gaming and having a fun time with friends and family Smile And I have a job as a shelf stacker in a supermarket Smile

That's about it, feel free to ask any questions and I'll see you ingame.

- Kab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Kablam   Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down