HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Share | 

Hello my Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torian Lepper
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Hello my Friends   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:40 pm

Hi everyone ,

Most of you know me and those of you that don't will come to know me well i hope.I have registered on your forums is to spy on you Suspect j/k lol.I bring nothing but peace and hope you guys feel free to register on our forums URL : wota.my-rpg.com

Know this i will not recruit anyone from this guild and will do nothing but be a friend and ally to all of you.Feel free to join our inter-guild chat warriorsota.We announce all hunts and anything else that we might be able to help with or need help with.I don't know if it was okay with LoD guild leaders but i have listed LoD on our forums as allies to WoTA Very Happy

Just to make things even more clear for the LoD members.Before i ever even started my guild i confided in Dragon Master on the challenges of starting and then running a guild.Dragon Master and the rest of the LoD Leaders are great leaders and very very resourceful , Smart and dependable leaders.I want to say thank you to you all and you know who you are Very Happy Without some of the guidance from you guys and some other AE members WoTA would not run as smoothly as it does.So anything we can do YOU BETTER GET ON OUR FORUMS OR INTER-GUILD CHANNEL (warriorsota) I WOULD PREFER BOTH OR AT LEAST ON OF THEM ASAP j/k.Only if you feel like it and/or feel it to be needed but please let us make this a stronger AE community. cheers

thank you and to a better AE community cheers ,

The mighty TL Laughing yeah right
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Worc
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Worc

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Hello Torian. Very nice to see your post here Smile I believe I can talk in name of all LODers that know you and say you are welcome here. You have be an ally for quite sometime and a trustful one. As one of the leaders I thank you for the kind words. We will continue to have your guild as friends. And ty too for invitation to your forum and channels. I will check it as soon as I have time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torian Lepper
LoD Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Great friends we will always be and more like family in my eyes.Alliance i think i worded that wrong in my post an alliance is not what i'm looking for from you guys.I already have you MUAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!! j/k

I understand that alliances can be a good thing but they can bit you in the butt very hard !! Ouch i won't mention the " alliance" that has done that to WoTA already.I believe you could figure it out if you wanted but we still remain very close friends with them...

Some people just wasn't meant to be an "allied" guild.I know understand fully what i was warned of along time ago but , know this we will never act in such a manner as some other guilds to go off on " POWER TRIPS" and Dragon Master knows who i am talking about Very Happy I shall speak no more of this matter.

Forever your TRUE friends for anything you need even just something to talk about or w/e the case may be.What do you need for your Guild Hall and why haven't you talked to us about it ? huh? huh? i want an answer to this very soon please......we can not HELP if you shut us out and i want to help if you do not let me help i wont be your friend geek so on that note....

WoTA stands as 1 but not alone thanks to friends like LoD ty and i hope i cleared the whole alliance thing up better

The mighty TL Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Did you ever think of the possibilty that we maybe would like to build this hall ourselves? Without help? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torian Lepper
LoD Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Fine then i see how it is just offering Master
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iaello
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Iaello Silivren

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Great to see you "in here" Torian. I've always enjoyed having you in the lod chat. I usually don't say much in the chats in AE so it might not show. Smile

"No, he's not my boy, but I love him like a son"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torian Lepper
LoD Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Well thank you Iaello and you are one of the few that i liked right of the bat.Seeing as in how I'm a analyzing type person.Actions have always spoke more than words to me Very Happy .I appreciate the welcome and all that you and everyone has done for me.

Just let me know if i can do anything for you and thank you for the help with Makk cheers

Your Friend for anything ,

Torian Lepper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my Friends   

Back to top Go down

Hello my Friends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1