HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Share | 

I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:21 pm

I am taking a month break from the game because, but not limited to people being ugly toward each others, real life problems, and the lack of tokens(it isn't cutting it at my pace of lvling up, but mainly I am tired of players in this guild who ignore me , treat me like crap because I am bronze coin. I could just leave the guild but I promised Logan that I would stay...So I am gonna just take a break....I should be back on around the 8th of January, if I am on eariler than that, I am just logging in to say hi.....So BYE BYE for awhile..

P.S. I am writing for the main purpose, because I like this guild and would do what I can for it..But....
Oh Merry Christmas santa Ari, Logan, Balda, Borak, DM, and the rest of ya....

If you respond to this I won't respond back, I really don't see the point in keeping a watch on this post
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:23 pm

Oh yeah welcome back lilwing cheers
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:34 am

Hm... Its sad to hear that you feel treated the way you feel treated Valgarv. And I have to say that I had no idea about something like this, that there is/was a problem. I dont think that people delibratly ignore you, I just find it extremly hard to belive that the members in this guild would do that. But Im a bit baised too am I not? Wink Anyhow, you feel as you feel and you shouldnt have to.

I hope you will get back soon.

And Merry Christmas to you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Worc
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Worc

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi Valgarv

I am sorry to hear that you feel like that. As Dragonmaster, I had no idea about that. I hope its not anything that I have done or said. Sometimes ppl are afk or cant follow several chats at same time. Almost everybody here is wishing to help, even those that play solo most of the times.

Anyway, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hope to see you back in January
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilwing
LoD Mom

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): lilwing

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Thank you for the welcome back....I just saw this post...*sigh* Sad, but I do understand how sometimes, things feel really lonely.

It is my sincere hope that I did nothing to make you feel the way you do. On the other hand, if I DID...blame it on ignorance i.e. (not seeing posts directed toward me)....While I catch a lot of chat, a lot of times, I miss a lot too.

Maybe, you will feel a bit better when you come back...*smile* In the meantime, I wish you well. Have a good one and be safe and Merry Christmas to you too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/imjaide
tclanktree
LoD Newbie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 am

OMG Valgarv!!!

I was totally not ignoring you.
Shocked

I kind of felt that way too sometimes. But I think its just cause I'm quiet or misunderstood. I'm so sorry that you are not getting attention.

Come back and play and I'll do things with ya. Of course I don't have much experience with knowing where things are but its the thought that counts right?

Valeria

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/faithanddiscernment
lilwing
LoD Mom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:56 am

Val....I don't think you are quiet or misunderstood? I think your a sweetie...*smiles*

Part of the problem with this guild (and I truly don't think it is really a problem per se) is that some in this guild hunt....some to trade skills...some do nothing but run their mouths (like me) *laughs*

Thing is, members have to catch the time right for what is right for each member. lower level hunters need to find out when each other are on and work together...

The higher level hunters (lots need wurms and dragons and such) need folks as strong or as high leveled as they to get what they need to do. Therefore, they need to try to be online at the same time as each other also and work together....

Then, add in time differences..... Some folks in sweden...some folks in germany...some of us in the united states.....then throw in the difference in skills and levels on top of the time difference....

Does this mean the lower levels have no choice at all but to hunt/quest alone? Nope. It does mean the lower levels need to "ASK" whoever, to help them....i.e. whisper to them....whisper chat has a different color (or used to?) and is more likely to catch someone's eye? Especially if there is a lot of hunting going on or a lot of chatter going on in whatever chat channels a person is listening too. Kind of like...."Hey, what you doin tonight (or tomorrow) at such and such time? you reckon maybe we could get together and maybe you could help me get leveled up? blah blah blah...you get the general gist...*smiles*

Most of the oldies know I can heal....and, I have been known to take the lower levels hunting on occasion....NEVER will you see me on a hunt with the big guys in the guild...*smiles* not less they are taking me with the specific plan to keep ME alive..*laughs* I have a lot of lag and that, added in with my lack of vision, makes me a very weak mage in spite of my 100+ int.

Sometimes, we might die...need help getting our stuff back...we can ask...but, depending on WHERE other guildies are, if they will even bother to say "sorry, can't help right now, I'm 3/4 the way around the other side of the world" or "sorry, I'm inside a dungeon I just paid tokens to get into" and, sometimes...there is me...who, depending on what you died to, would be of no help to you at all because I am so weak to begin with...*smiles* I can say, MOST of the older guild members will come back and say "sorry can't" or "I'll try but gonna take me a long time to get there" etc...

While I have not been able to be in game much...I am always one to welcome folks whispering to me and asking me for stuff, help, whatever...*smiles* I will say though, if I don't answer...YELL at me, or use a different color chat channel to catch my eye..*smiles* I have tunnel vision and, if I am looking at 1 spot on the screen, I don't see the others...most times, when I am in, I'm just sitting in one spot, doing trades or whatever, that I can chat and do at the same time..

I truly don't think anyone in this guild deliberately ignores anyone else. It is a shame Valgarv is leaving for a bit because of how he feels, but, we all need to take a break from time to time and it is our hope that he will come back in time..*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Dragonmaster
LoD Leader

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Dragonmaster

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:17 pm

Lilwing pretty much sums up everything I wanted to say but lacked the words to do..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:54 pm

elephant Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad geek rendeer scratch queen Basketball bounce Embarassed Shocked No

I will be back, umm not sure, feel free to loot my house if i am not back by January 10, because it will go poof if I don't come back and pay for a day....
Oh, I am sorry, with my Bipolar and depression, I take things much weirder than others, I log on and I don't ask for things, I don't steal things(except my 2 agons, house they came from poofed so I grabbed them), I don't lie, and I only ask to be partied when I log on so I can auto-loot....
I hate it about a week before I 1st posted this I offered Ari that I could make her crystals because as a bronze you can only do the first parts of trade skills, well she said she needed twisted crystals because that's what she used the most, I said no problem because I love to help, so I started to make em and a PH started so I said dang it a PH is on and i'm not getting any exe for making these crystals because i maxed out rune crafting using a TM and someone in the guild started to yell at me accusing me of lieing, that i couldn't be maxed out, i am bronze, you cant make anything confused that wasn't fair so I made I think about 67 of them..... about 3 days past, i paid for game to reset my house time and left the game...........
I don't like to ask for help, I don't lie, I don't steal, all I ask is to be partied nothing wrong with that.....
This is a good guild, it reminds me of Iotr when it first started...
Oh, by the way...Ari I was at Logans when she had that talking thing that balda made everyone download, and I really like your voice cherry Embarassed lol nevermind....see you all January I hope, Merry Christmas santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:01 pm

lol can't talk now laptop hard drive went but in hope that u come back i have tokens put aside for you and you will be able to max more skills you wanted to max out and lets hope ya home don't poof and your back when you told me you will be back seems like now and days every one needs a break you take yours and best wish's for holiday to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 pm

tclanktree wrote:
OMG Valgarv!!!

I was totally not ignoring you.
Shocked

I kind of felt that way too sometimes. But I think its just cause I'm quiet or misunderstood. I'm so sorry that you are not getting attention.

Come back and play and I'll do things with ya. Of course I don't have much experience with knowing where things are but its the thought that counts right?

Valeria

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

Umm Val I wasn't talking about it you lol,..................... lol! lol! lol! lol!
And I don't want anyone's attention, I prefer to be left alone, I just like to be partied when i ask, god it sucks I ask to be partied, no one answers, then not 2 seconds later someone asks to be partied,,,OMG YES YES GOD wru, sheesh I just asked to be partied where is my party, I prefer to be left alone the only thing I like is Auto loot, hunting in parties has it benefits but hunting alone means more exe for me....

afro sorry if you thought I was yelling at you...yikes sorry albino affraid confused
Back to top Go down
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:06 pm

loganata wrote:
lol can't talk now laptop hard drive went but in hope that u come back i have tokens put aside for you and you will be able to max more skills you wanted to max out and lets hope ya home don't poof and your back when you told me you will be back seems like now and days every one needs a break you take yours and best wish's for holiday to you and your family.

hehe tokens tokens tokens, lol I am not gonna turn down tokens, cheers

umm shell you use a computer, lol, my dads labtop went down forget, plus you told me you have tokens for me before I left the game, plus hehe ima down to 11 tokens left so this will allow longer housey time until I can finger out how to buy my own, I will start some new crap on ebay start of year, after I get enough to buy a better computer so I can run this game a baldas dumb talking program.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 pm

lmao ok

balda game is good uhear voices lol omg >?.................i hear voices Surprised lol this good too bad i no talk lol
Back to top Go down
lilwing
LoD Mom

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:46 am

Valgarv......again, let me reiterate just for reiteration's sake....if folks don't hear/SEE your post the first time or two...the SHOUT function works wonders...*hugs you* I have been known to use it too*grin*

Like I said, I am the first to admit how hard it is to keep up with ALL the posts and I miss tons of em from time to time. not cause I am rude, but I simply did not see the post to reply to it.

NOW that this problem is out in the open and all squared away (hopefully) we will see you when you get back...*smiles* meantime, have a very merry christmas.
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout

Number of posts : 91

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:56 am

Valgarv.... I don't think we've met???

Kenet and I have been kinda AWOL for a while as we've been dealing with a lot here, and with kenet not working, and then of course real life gets in the way *sighs*

Don't think that people are ignoring you and that is not the case. When I'm on, I'm not always watching chat, especially if I'm hunting with Kenet. Usually he's beating on things and trying to keep my baby mage alive.. lol. If I'm mixing for baking, I really don't talk either. I loose count! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....   

Back to top Go down

I am taking a month break, reasons are but not limited to....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1