HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Trying out different looks for the forum. Feel free to leave suggestions! - Huklebuc

Share | 

thoughts and oppions on the new president

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: thoughts and oppions on the new president   Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:19 pm

http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=dmlkZW9fd2F0Y2gmdmlkZW9pZD0xMTQxODgyMA==

Obama Tampering with the 13th Ammendment now!!

do you think it will happen ?
Back to top Go down
Relie
LoD Scout

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Relie

PostSubject: Re: thoughts and oppions on the new president   Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 am

Last I heard, he had already changed his mind about this.

I don't know about anyone else, but when I graduated from high school, it was mandatory that we put in 10 hours of 'community service' our senior year to graduate. This was mandated by our school (not sure about the state, I graduated from a private school that didn't take federal or state funds so they don't have to follow the same rules).

I don't agree with Obama and his views. I don't agree with his policies either. But personally, I think we need to at least have him sworn in office before we make any concrete decisions about his Presidency.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/dhall2371
LonelyWhisper
LoD Footman

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Lonely Whisper

PostSubject: Re: thoughts and oppions on the new president   Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:08 am

I personally just do not think the man is caulified for the job.

He hasn't even served a full term as a senator, what does he know about being president of a country? He has held no public office before he became senator either, he was a city planner...I just don't see the caulifications there.

Yes we needed new blood in the white house and I did not want McCain to win either. I did not like either candiate this time around. All its really going to mean to me is I'm not going to be watching the news the next four years...lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valgarv123
LoD Peasant

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Character sheet
AE Character(Main): Valgarv

PostSubject: Re: thoughts and oppions on the new president   Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh come on Lonely, I agree but hell to McCain we were XXXX'ed if he got the seat, trickle down effect just don't work I would have preferred if Mrs. C got the pres, but err oh well at least McCain anit gonna be there...
Plus we have a Black Guy now (umm ok).....Im a gonna shut up hehe this could start a fight.

afro lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://scarletpcphoenix.com/ashenempires.html

PostSubject: Re: thoughts and oppions on the new president   Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:42 pm

honestly the question at hand is can he fix the deprassion we are in finding a job with out layoffs is hard enough and to keep one is just as hard . i think if he doe's all he says he will do this country might have some better luck where i live a lot of buisnesses have shut down or is no longer highering i just hop we don't stay like this for long seem's it is going down hill more each day i get out n look around at the citys i go to.

in belife that he will do good let just hop he does not end up like kendy i have heard there has been attempts on his life already.alot of ppl seem to be dislikeful about the issue of haveing a black president in office but seems that with hop our country can look past the race issue n make a difference n trun things around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts and oppions on the new president   

Back to top Go down

thoughts and oppions on the new president
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1